- Ergonomic cushioned handle with 3 function trigger for raise, lower and neutral operation.
- Highest quality pump with special lowering valves and an Anti-Overload System.
- Optimised hydraulic system design for lifting heavy loads with minimum effort.
- Totally sealed pump unit with galvanized housing (impervious against air, water or dirt) incorporating an overload release valve.
- Solid & robust one - piece "C" section forks for greater strength and durability.
- Fully adjustable push rods to aid level running.
- Fork tip roller system for smooth transition in and out of pallets
- The chromed bearing bushes and joints ensure quiet running properties and particularly long service life.
- Customized configurations and designs can be considered on request.
- Conforms to EN 1757-2 Standards.
Geolift builds long-term value into all of its trucks and the HP Series hand pallet trucks is no exception. Excellent galvanised whole casting hydraulic pump system and valve cartridge design minimizes contamination and testing to over one million cycles to ensures a long life. Geolift also uses self-lubricating bushings to reduce maintenance. Geolift also makes it easy to perform service on the hand pallet truck.
- Easily replaceable pump valve cartridge
- Snap rings to connect push rods to lift linkage assembly
- Bolt and lock nuts used for steer axle mounting
- Lower Position—to lower load, pull up the control lever.
- Neutral Position—to place control lever in this position during pulling the truck or load.
- Lift Position—to raise load, push down the control lever, pump handle to raise the load.