Hot Dipped Galvanized Pallet Truck - AC-HG Series
This AC-HG Series Hot Dipped Galvanized Pallet Truck is ideal for use in corrosive or wet environments like food, chemical or pharmaceutical plants where trucks are required to be washed and sanitary. A more economical alternative to stainless steel.
Performance of AC-Hot Dipped Galvanised Series Pallet Truck
- The hand pallet truck features 100% galvanized pump, handle, frame & components.
- Galvanized handle with 3 function trigger for raise, lower and neutral operation.
- Highest quality pump with special lowering valves and an Anti-Overload System.
- Optimised hydraulic system design for lifting heavy loads with minimum effort.
- Totally sealed pump unit with galvanized housing (impervious against air, water or dirt) incorporating an overload release valve.
- Solid & robust one - piece "C" section forks for greater strength and durability.
- Fully adjustable push rods to aid level running.
- Fork tip roller system for smooth transition in and out of pallets
- The bearing bushes and joints ensure quiet running properties and particularly long service life.
- Customized configurations and designs can be considered on request.
- Conforms to EN 1757-2 Standards.